Friday, April 17, 2009

Fundraising Coach in Indiana

I'm pleased to announce I'll be at the Indiana Grantmakers Alliance annual conference in Indianapolis next week. I love this year's theme: "Building Through Change: Inspiring Leadership."

I'll be teaching community foundations how to help their donors become "donor evangelists." There are lots of other terrific sessions. I'm particularly interested in hearing the sessions on nonprofit storytelling!

Call the folks at the Indiana Grantmakers Alliance if you're interested in registering for the conference. My session is first thing on Friday morning.

If you're in the area, I'm having a tweetup at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, April 24, in the lobby of the Renaissance, Indianapolis North in Carmel with @drthomasho and @AmyStarks. Would love to have you join us!

No comments: